Exchange and returns can be made within 14 days after purchase
In our work, we are guided by the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Consumer Rights” No. 3682-XII dated 15 December 1993 (as amended), which states that Customer are entitled to return products within 14 days upon purchase. Delavega furniture factory has an extensive dealer network and delivers furniture to any place within Ukraine. This is why return time is calculated not from the date of order and payment, but from the date when the customer received furniture at the carrier’s office or upon delivery. To make a return, submit a carrier document (invoice) that shows the date of delivery of the package.
According to Section 9 of the Law “On Protection of Consumer Rights”, you are entitled to exchange or return furniture (products) purchased from us within 14 days after the purchase subject to the following:
- Exchange or return is available only for a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use such as scratches, chips, scuffs or other damage.
- The product has not been assembled or mounted, and it is in resalable condition.
- The packaging and all parts of the product are intact.
- The product is complete; its labels, user manual and factory markings are in place.
- A sale receipt or invoice is presented to prove that the product was purchased in our store. To claim a refund, the user must present their passport. A refund may be made on the day of return of the product or, if there is no cash in the till, within up to 7 days. The buyer receives the cost effective at the time of sale of the product. Full refund is made if the item is delivered to the seller’s (or manufacturer’s) warehouse and the check shows that it is complete.
Return transportation cost is equivalent to the cost of delivery and is paid by the Customer (buyer).
The following furniture items are not subject to return:
- Discounted items;
- Items that are assembled or damaged after purchase;
- Items containing fluff, feathers;
- Mattresses (unpacked/with damaged packaging or used);
- Custom-made items.
Custom furniture made according to the Customer’s sizing falls under the category of “Quality products that are not subject to exchange (return)” (Appendix No. 3 of Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 172 dated 19 March 1994). In this case, you can return your upholstered furniture to the manufacturer, but the advance payment for it will not be refunded.